Welcome

Welcome

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 13


Hello again! How's it going? For me everything is ok. Same thing like yesterday. I have managed to make that schedule for my 1 hour studies so now it will be much more easy to choose what i am studying:) I am almost done with the commission too. I just need to polish some stuff and it's done. I have also attached the study that i did today from life. Learned that you can transform the selections too with right clicking and choosing transform selection:D it's a pretty handy tool when it comes to elliptical selections. so that's all for today. see ya tomorrow! Alex

3 comments:

  1. you still own a portable cd-player?? or is it a robot vacuum? :D

    (thanks for the tipp with the selection!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's actually my gf old cd player. we have found it and i thought it would be nice to study it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Nice Alex!! I Think I'll start the deathline too :P

    ReplyDelete