Welcome

Welcome

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 8


Hello my friends! Thank you so much for your support! It feels really good knowing that you are there for me!

Here is what i did today. Livestream..work..didn;t had time for a lunchbreak study unfortunately.. received a new commission (with aliens fighting:D this should be fun) .. got home... ate some veggies and drank a beer while watching The Simpsons.. did the workout... shower.. sketched something for the commission and an 1 hour lifestudy to compensate the lost time from work. Today felt pretty good:)

I want to make a schedule in this weekend to create a more varied study routine. I feel that now every study that i am doing is not helping me with my deathline goals. I should get back to character anatomy, clothing, skin rendering etc. But to get good results with this i think i really need that schedule, because in 1 hour of studying (outside the livestream) everything should be planned perfect in order to get good results.

See you tomorrow!

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment