Welcome

Welcome

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day one! Deathline Here I GO!!!!


Hello! Long time no see!

I have started doing some serious studying and i have started working out! For the first time in my life i feel like i'm really on the right track:) I stream now for the Crimson Daggers Study group every day at 6am and in the weekends from 7 am (Romania Time +2GMT). Here is a link to my channel http://www.livestream.com/alexnegrea . You can join me and study with me and ask me questions! Here you can find my latest studies http://s639.photobucket.com/albums/uu117/wwritza666/studies%20and%20sketches/

I also published in the Concepteez Magazine and i caught the cover for one issue so i'm pretty happy for that too:) here you can find it and download it for free: http://concepteez.deviantart.com/art/Concepteez-Mag-Issue-2-268431945

I have decided on my goals for the Deathline and this is day one for me. If you wanna now what Deathline is take a look at this link: http://danwarrenart.blogspot.com/2011/11/crimson-daggers-deathline-challenge.html Anyway i will start to post everyday on this blog to keep you guys informed on my evolution or involution:) My goals are:

1. Get published in professional digital art magazines or art books/plug or gold award on cg hub or any top cg forum. This means that i have to produce at least 3 professional paintings every month so i can post them and try to achieve that awesome award
2. Complete at least 3 times the P90 workout program. Also want to switch completely on water and natural juice.
3. To build a complex visual library related to character design (for this i want to be able in the end to strike any pose from my mind, to be able to draw awesome clothing and awesome realistic designs. For this to happen i plan to study anatomy and design even more. Also as a sub-task here i want to work more in 3d programs such as sculptris and build some of my concepts and animal studies to combine different parts from them (such as fur, claws, anatomy, color schemes etc.) with humans)

So these being said! Let's begin!

Here is today's study. I have to mention that my only free time for most of the days is the lunch break from work that last's 1 hour. So that's gonna be my personal study time during the week. So enough with the speaking! Let's study and become amazing all together!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome man. Follow you for this year ;-)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suit up young Alex Negrea.

    The DeathLine calls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Let's hope that i won't fail!:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. foarte tareeeeeeeeeee!!! :))

    ReplyDelete