Welcome

Welcome

Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 21




Sooo today was anatomy study day. I continued to study from Vilppu's videos. I have also made a portrait from imagination in sculptris. it was fun. I need to work more on the ear because it turns out that i don't know enough information about it. so i can;t model it right. That's pretty much what i did today. On the fun side i have received an mp3 player from my girlfriend:D Now i don't need to carry with me the psp anymore:D So see you tomorrow and have a great day/night!

Alex

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alex, the deathlines so far have been awesome.
    Sculpt from Imagination, not bad! If you're stuck on Ears can I recommend this book to you http://www.amazon.co.uk/ZBrush-Studio-Projects-Realistic-Characters/dp/047087256X

    I've bought it couple of days ago and its awesome. Keep it up bro!

    ReplyDelete