Welcome

Welcome

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 22


Day22. Feeling a little tired but i will recover soon because i don't have any more commissions to do so i can chillax a little:) I started though a new personal piece and i hope i will finish it till this weekend.and if i won;t who cares:) after all you need to stay as much as you feel on personal pieces:). I have bought today Scott Waddell's figure painting tutorial. I will watch it tomorrow though because as i told you i am a little bit drained of energy. Today everything went smooth:) Did the livestream, did a 1 hour study (that is pretty off, especially the eyes),did the workout and painted on the personal piece:) I will go now to sleep. See you tomorrow my friends and as usual thanks for the comments and the kind words!

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment