Welcome

Welcome

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 26





Hello guys! Sorry for not posting yesterday. I made the studies in my sketchbook and it was too late to photograph them. today i also did my studies in the sketchbook but, this time, i have photographed them:) the only problem is that i have forgot to photograph the ones from yesterday (grrr) I will post them tomorrow i guess:) Anyway.. i decided to change the crimson daggers livestream schedule during the weekends because i really feel tired of sleeping only 6-7 hours/night and i want to gain more energy during this time. So i will do the livestream when i wake up and i will announce it on my twitter, facebook and deviantart accounts:) so the workout is still postponed because of my back pain. I think i will go to the doctor if this pain will not end till the end of the weekend. Basically i can;t bend forward anymore:( I think i stretched too hard during the workout i did on Tuesday. Today i did the livestream, i have met up with a friend to sketch, got home, watched Yes man! for the second time (and it was fun again:D) and studied eyes after Bammes. So sorry again for not posting yesterday. I hope it won;t happen again:) Thanks! Alex

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the hard work Alex, as long as you did the work I'm sure its not a big deal if you weren't able to post it straight away but I know the feeling when you miss a post.Good job :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I hope your back feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete