Welcome

Welcome

Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 29-33






Hey everybody. Long time no see! I think i'm going back to the old fashion way, of posting everyday, because this feels weird:) So the workout was postponed till now because i wanted a full recover with my back before i can start doing the exercises again. Tomorrow i will start again and see what happens:) Lately my studies were done in my sketchbook. I started doing multi limb poses from imagination like Hannes and Jana too. I think it's a really good way to come up with new poses that you would never have thought in the beginning and only now i have realized the endless possibilities of drawing a character once you have drawn the torso (so basically that means that the torso is the main part of a body and that dictates the rest of the pose). It seems that i have also won the hunter contest that Dan and Trevor organized and that made me really happy:) I know that is not too sci fi but i really wanted to make the idea of the hunter really clear. I think it ended up looking not sci fi because of the environment. There i could have gone a lil bit crazy with some out of this world vegetation and that would made his camouflage to change so he can blend with the environment. Also the dogs/wolves are fucked up and not sci fi and i will pay more attention next time with the contest theme:) I have also bought a new gadget to help me with my shortcuts and my correct position while sitting at my desk. It's a razer nostromo and this allows me to have the keyboard and the wacom tablet at the same position so i won;t stand twisted while working. Check Daarken's Enliighten website because he has a really cool video that explains the correct position at the work place. So from tomorrow i will return to the normal streams and deathline challenge. Also I didn;t added to the countdown the days that i was away because i really want a full 365 days of deathline:) This is too awesome to take away 3 days from it with no reason! Soooooo.. see you tomorrow! Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Pleaseeee stop killing me loool. Congrats again man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I really love your work!! Your studies are amazing! Could you please tell me where you get your reference images like the last one in this post?

    Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @nightlong - i am using references from mjranum and from characterdesigns.com Thanks dude:D
    @ wes - thanks man:)

    ReplyDelete