Welcome

Welcome

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Deathline on hold

Unfortunately i have to put on hold the deathline because of my wrist. I think i am developing carpal-tunnel syndrome. I will continue the livestreams though but i won't do anymore work after i am returning home from work. But this will be only for a week and i hope i will be fine after that and start again the deathline. so don;t forget guys to do breaks to relax your hand! also if you are doing sports watch out for exercises that hurt your hand and try to avoid them (for me the push-ups are the problem or exercises that require me to stand in a push up position). so see ya tomorrow! I won;t post anything today because i don;t like what i did. i want to return again to long studies. rushing things doesn;t help:(

bye!

1 comment:

  1. Latest News Updates Bollywood, Hollywood, Dating & Fashion
    Online Bollywood News and Reviews
    http://www.onlinebollywood.net/

    ReplyDelete